In MUKA CONCEPTS, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide you with the products or services you request, we ask you for certain personal data, such as:
- contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping, billing address;
- login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
- personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- payment or credit card information;
- images, photos, and videos;
- personal preferences such as your wish list, marketing and cookies preferences.
- social network information, including credentials and any information from your public posts about MUKA CONCEPTS or your communications with us.
Certain data is automatically collected from your device or web browser when interacting with our Sites and Apps. This data includes, but not limited to:
- Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information and battery information; and
Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
There are different ways that we use your personal data:
- To Provide the Features of the Sites, Apps, and Services You Request
For example, if you make a purchase on MUKA CONCEPTS or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion.
- To Communicate Information about our Products, Services, Events and Special Offers
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning MUKA CONCEPTS’ products, services, events and other promotions. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
- To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business, Products and Services
We use the personal data you provide to us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we use that information for accounting, audits and other internal functions.
- To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
- For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Sites, Apps and services to understand customer preferences.
- Other Purposes
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
- Legal Grounds
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on how you interact with our Sites and Apps.
- When you purchase MUKA CONCEPTS’ products from our Sites and Apps, we need your personal data to fulfil our contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to deliver your order.
- When you use our Apps, we rely on your consent for processing and for certain limited purposes to fulfil our contract with you.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
MUKA CONCEPTS reserves the right to share your personal data with:
- MUKA CONCEPTS entities for the purposes and under the conditions outlined above.
- Third party service providers processing personal data on behalf of MUKA CONCEPTS, for example to process credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
- to any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
When you use certain social features on our Sites or Apps, you can create a public profile that may include information such as your screen name, profile picture and hometown. You can also share content with your friends or the public, including information about your activity relating to MUKA CONCEPTS. All legal regulations regarding sharing of personal or legal properties apply.
We use a variety of technical and organisational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
MUKA CONCEPTS reserves the right to collect information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Sites. We use several methods such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Sites such as click behaviour, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via Sites through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
MUKA CONCEPTS’ Sites and Apps can integrate with third-party devices for activity tracking, social networks, music streaming services and other digital services.
If you choose to connect with a third-party device or account, your privacy rights on third-party platforms will be governed by their respective policies.
Our Sites and Apps may provide links to other (third-party) websites and apps for your convenience or information. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.